World’s Largest One-day Leadership Conference
Leadercast, the world’s largest one-day leadership conference, will be broadcast live from Atlanta and simulcast to hundreds of locations around the world on May 6. This year marks the 16th year of the annual leadership conference and the 4th year that Lutheran West High School in Rocky River will be hosting the event.
The theme of this year’s conference is Architects of Tomorrow, focusing on visionary leaders who imagine and build a future that is rich in innovation, collaboration and full of hope. A future where problems are solved, questions are answered, and confusion gives way to clarity.
The conference will equip attendees to create their own visionary path. Key speakers – visionaries in their own fields – will inspire the more than 300 people who attend locally, and the more than 100,000 people who will attend the event live in Atlanta or at hundreds of other simulcast locations in more than 20 countries. Among the keynote speakers are:
- Kat Cole—Group President, FOCUS Brands, Inc. (including Cinnabon®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s®, and more)
- Steve Wozniak—Co-founder of Apple, Inc.,
- Henry Cloud—Acclaimed Leadership Expert, Clinical Psychologist, and Best-Selling Author
- Nick Saban—Head Football Coach, The University of Alabama
- Andy Stanley—Leadership Author and Communicator
- James Brown—Network Broadcaster, CBS Sports and News
- Rorke Denver—Navy SEAL Commander and Author
- Chris Barez-Brown—Author and Creativity Guru
- Tripp Crosby—Host of Leadercast, Comedian and Director
For years, Leadercast has brought people together and equipped them to become better leaders, managers, community members, and employees.
“For me, it’s a day to recharge. For one day I can focus on me - my impact, obstacles and growth opportunities. I love that it is not only a lecture but also an immersive experience that keeps me engaged by a multi-sensory approach,” says Marc Hustek of Howard Hanna and Chair of the Rocky River Chamber of Commerce.
The Rocky River Chamber of Commerce and the Senney Honors Academy at Lutheran West are among the sponsors of Leadercast Cleveland. For more information and to purchase your ticket or group tickets, visit www.LeadercastCleveland.com.
Tom Ford is the Director of Strategic Partnerships at Lutheran West.