If You Would Like to Donate...
The We Do Care Committee is in need of the following items for packages being sent overseas to our military:
- Powder Drink Mix (Gatorade, Kool-Aid, Crystal Light)
- Hot Chocolate Packets (Swiss Miss, Nestle, etc.)
- Tuna & Chicken Salad (In Foil Pouches, or Ready-To-Eat Kits) – No Cans
- Beef Jerky / Slim Jims
- Sunflower Seeds & Pumpkin Seeds
- Hard Pretzels / Cheetos / Fritos / Chex Mix / Wheat Thins / Ritz Crackers
- Granola Bars / Power Bars / Cereal Bars / Cliff Bars
- Fig Newtons, Oreos, Cheese & Crackers – Small (Individual) Packs
- Trail Mix, Dried Fruit, Granola, Fruit Roll-Ups / Fruit by the Foot / Fruit Gummies
- Nuts: Peanuts, Mixed Nuts (Salted Preferred)
- Microwave Food: Chef Boy-R-Dee, Stews, etc.)
- Rice Krispie Treats (Store-bought only)
- Little Debbie & Hostess Cake Products
- Cereal (Small, Individual Boxes)
- Condiments, Spices, Sugar, Salad Dressing (No Glass Jars)
- Caffeinated Energy Gum or Candy
- Baby Wipes
- Sunscreen; Lip Balm; Non-Aerosol Insect Repellent
- Vaseline (Small Jars)
Cash donations are appreciated as well to cover the costs of postage, shipping boxes, tape, etc.
If you would like to donate, call Fairview Park City Hall at 440-356-4411. Drop off arrangements will be made at that time.
Meg Greenwald works in Business Development and Advertising Sales for The Rockport Observer. She resides in Rocky River with her husband and 16-year old daughter.