Transfer Options for Tri-C Students
Students and parents are invited to visit the Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) Westshore Campus on Saturday, February 6 from 9 a.m. to noon for Your Future Continues, Transfer Options for Tri-C Students.
The event will provide students and parents with information about how credits earned at Tri-C will transfer to four-year colleges and universities along with information about Cuyahoga Community College’s Honors Program and scholarships. For fall 2016, Tri-C has over 80 scholarships that will cover full tuition costs for new students.
This program will include sessions on the following topics:
• Honors Program – Tri-C’s Honors Program and Honors Fellowship scholarships.
• Essays – How to write effective essays for college admission and scholarships.
• Dual Admission programs – How to take four-year college and university courses while enrolled at Tri-C and paying Tri-C tuition rates for these courses.
• Selective College Admission – Case Western Reserve University and Oberlin College will present information on applying to selective colleges and universities and the Common Application.
• Phi Theta Kappa – The international Honor Society and its scholarships.
• College Now - Greater Cleveland scholarship programs
• Representatives from public and private four-year colleges and universities will provide information on how Tri-C credits apply toward four-year degrees.
Students may register online for this program at www.tri-c.edu/WhereFuturesContinue. The Westshore Campus is located at 31001 Clemens Road in Westlake.