Sola Salon Studios Comes to Rocky River
Sola Salon Studios will be opening its newest location at Westwood Town Center this August. The Rocky River location marks the sixth Sola in North East Ohio. Sola has grown to nearly 250 locations nationwide with over 5,000 salon professionals in 40 states. We provide salon professionals the support needed to be their own bosses, escape salon politics, and experience a new sense of freedom. Sola offers a turn-key environment for stylists, estheticians, nail technicians, and massage therapists to customize their studios, create their own schedule, set their own prices, and benefit from retail product sales. At Sola, we guide you and give you all the tools you need to make it easy and fun to start your own business.
Sola Studios are equipped with:
- · Custom cabinets with ample storage and retail shelving
- · Private spaces with oversized sliding/locking doors and floor-to-ceiling walls for privacy
- · High quality hydraulic chairs and shampoo bowls to make clients comfortable
- · Individual ventilation in each studio to minimize odors and noise
- · Full spectrum lighting to emulate natural daylight
- · Instant, abundant hot water supply so no more waiting for hot water
- · Utilities and Wi-Fi included with lease
The new location at 21639 Center Ridge Road is located at Westwood Town Center next to the Hallmark Store and just steps away from the AMC Theater, Home Depot and Marc’s. It offers 23 studios and various amenities for salon professionals and their clients.
Space is still available so reserve your boutique salon studio now and take advantage of our $99 move in special! For more information or to take a confidential tour of our new Rocky River location, call Michael at 216-276-6220 or visit the Sola Salon website at http://www.solasalonstudios.com. It’s never too soon to become your own boss and take control of your future.
Local couple starting a new salon studio concept in Rocky River. Sola salon studios to open this summer at Westwood Town Center.